Friday, December 25, 2015

Vision is The Key to The Bleeding Edge Technology ?


Fans have been speculating that it won't be long before we see the appearance of the Bleeding Edge armor. Considering  the current Iron Man armor technology , they think that nano machine based armor seems to be a natural progression, especially after it was hinted in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'. Not to mention, the look of the two latest armors have quite a resemblance to the Bleeding Edge armor. In my opinion, this speculation does makes sense - and  my personal theory is  that Vision will be the key to this technology.

Bleeding Edge Armor is an armor appeared in the  Invincible Iron Man comic volume 5 #25 . it's one of the most advanced armor Tony Stark has ever used, so powerful that it makes him almost invulnerable. The armor is created using nano technology. It is kept inside Tony Stark's body and will be constructed upon his skin when commanded. Since it is consisted of nano-machines, the armor can take  any shape.

In Marvel Cinematic universe, the current armor  technology is no where near nano technology. Will  Tony stark suddenly discover nano technology and start using it in the next movie ? just like in Iron Man 3 when he suddenly created an armor that could fly in separate pieces. well, the movie did imply that Tony Stark has been working on it since the event of New York, but that is just lazy story telling. Fortunately, in the case of nano technology, they don't have to just imply it, because  they already introduced the technology in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'. Vision is the proof that the technology exists, and that Tony Stark just have to harness it.

Now you guys can see the connection. In order to make use of the nano technology, Tony Stark have to study how Vision body works. as seen in 'Avengers : Age of Ultron', Vision seemed to be able to alter the color and the shape of his body at will. first, he changed his skin color, then created a cape out of thin air like magic. Vision body was created using Dr.Cho tissue generation cradle, Ultron used vibranium bonding with the molecular.

Honestly, I can see Tony Stark working together with Vision just like old times, since Vision was based on Jarvis matrix. They can have a good time in the lab. So, what do you guys think about this theory ? does it make sense ? let me know in the comment.

2 comments:

  1. I really, really like this blog. Keep up the good work. I am a Huge Iron Man fan and I just started my blog at ironman-fanatic.blogspot.co.id. God bless you, but most importantly be the blessing!

    J.R.
    P.S.
    I am putting your link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like this blog. Keep up the good work. I am a Huge Iron Man fan and I just started my blog at ironman-fanatic.blogspot.co.id. God bless you, but most importantly be the blessing!

    J.R.
    P.S.
    I am putting your link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete